EIS, Inc. has partnered with the Massachusetts Training Academy to bring you the Massachusetts Basic Firearms Safety Course.
Our instructors are nationally and state certified. They are certified by the National Rifle Association (NRA), Massachusetts State Police, The Massachusetts Police Training Committee and The ALICE Training Institute.
Training at our location or yours?
We offer training at our facilities in the greater Lawrence area. Want to train in the comfort of your home or office? We will take it on the road! We will travel to your location - SPECIAL pricing available for the Host! We offer training at our facilities in the greater Lawrence area. Want to train in the comfort of your home or office? We will take it on the road! We will travel to your location - SPECIAL pricing available for the Host!
Hosting a “Firearms Training Party”
⦁ The host arranges for a minimum of 8 attendees ($90 each)
⦁ The host receives a discounted rate of $40 for their training
⦁ With 10 paid attendees the host receives one free training spot
Training at our facilities
⦁ $90 training fee per person
⦁ Classes held regularly!
Massachusetts Eligibility Requirements for a License to Carry Firearms
- You must be a citizen of the United States or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) and must submit proof (a U.S. birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport, Green Card). If you are a naturalized citizen, you must submit your Certificate of Naturalization. We will make photocopies of your original documents.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must not have an outstanding warrant against you.
- You must not be the subject of a current restraining order or a suspension .or surrender order.
- If you have been treated or confined for drug addiction or alcoholism, you must wait five years from the termination date of such treatment or confinement, and you must submit an affidavit from a registered physician stating that you have been cured.
- If you have been confined to a hospital or institution for mental illness, you must submit an affidavit from a registered physician stating that he/she is familiar with your condition and that, in his/her opinion, there is no reason why you should not possess a firearm, rifle or shotgun.
- As of 10/21/98, the following convictions are permanent disqualifiers for a LTC: felony, drug violation, violent crime, and a misdemeanor punishable by more than two years imprisonment.